Welcome to Bob Frazier's Personal Web Page
Great Spirits Have Always Encountered Violent Opposition From Mediocre Minds
- Albert Einstein
Like MP3 and MIDI? Check out my Music page!
- Location: San Diego, California
- Regular Occupation: Software and Electronics Engineer, Programmer, Analyst, Consultant
for more on this, go HERE.
- Age: (varies)
[my astrological birth chart (* be afraid! *)]
(here's a more humorous look at astrological signs)
- High School: Independence H.S.,
San Jose, CA, 1978 (first graduating class).
See also I.H.S. web page,
and the I.H.S. Alumni page.
- Military: U.S. Navy, 1980 through 1986. Served on board the
U.S.S. La Jolla (SSN 701)
a fast-attack nuclear submarine, as a nuclear reactor operator. Received
Honorable Discharge at the rank of ET1(SS) (E-6).
I have also an (inactive) alumni page located HERE
(note - the U.S.S. La Jolla is no longer active as a warship; it is being converted into a training unit
and has been cut in 3 pieces, according to THIS
page on Wikipedia, as of September 2015)
- Computer Science
- Engineering (in general)
- Music (I like Jazz and Rock&Roll) - see my Music page!
- Physical Sciences (math, chemistry, physics)
- Art and Literature (not nearly as much as music, though)
- Talk Radio
- Anime (better than MOST american TV)
- Military aircraft and warships (and combat flight simulator programs)
(and someday I'd like to get a pilot's license, and my own aircraft).
- Politics and Religion and other controversial topics
For more, see my anti-global-warming
- The Success of Supply-Side Economics - for more on that, go HERE.
- Flight and Rocketry. Some time ago I experimented with pepsi bottle water rocketry. I saw
a video from South Africa where someone set a record height for a water rocket at 830 meters. That's impressive!
- Ranting. I like to rant. See my RANT page. There's a LOT to rant about these days.
If you want a cool "star field" screen saver that supports red/cyan 3D glasses in 'anagraphic'
mode then try THIS (very old) one: star32.zip
Local web page
E-Mail: BobF (at) mrp3 (dot) com
Back to S.F.T., Inc.
(version 3.0)GAT$ d-(?)(pu) s:++ a34(14)(?) C++++ !U E? W++ N K? w+++>+++++$ !O !M(--) V--
PS-(--) PE++ Y+ PGP- t+ 5 X R tv+ b+ DI? D+>++ G e(?) h* r(?) y?
(If you don't know what this is, click
©1996-2018 by Bob Frazier and Stewart~Frazier Tools, Inc.
last updated: 8/05/2018